Giraffe Themed Baby Gift Box
Introduce baby to the world of giraffes with this Giraffe Themed Baby Gift Box Filled with essentials that the new parents will love and use. It's the perfect gender neutral baby gift box.
What's in the box?
Giraffe Wubbanub Pacifier
- Head and shoulders above the rest, this WubbaNub Giraffe is sure to bring delight to the entire family. Soft, cuddly and so lovable it is the perfect companion to bring for baby when you are on the go. The unique style of the WubbaNub pacifier allows it to remain close and easily position to baby.
- Perfect for Newborns less than six months of age and/or babies without teeth (not suggested for the stage of teething).
Sophie la girafe Teething Toy
- Touch: Sophie la girafe is perfect for baby's small hands. She is very light and her long legs and neck are easy for baby to grip. She is very soft to touch, just like baby's mummy, stimulating soothing physiological and emotional responses.
- Smell: The singular scent of natural rubber (from Hevea tree) makes Sophie the Giraffe very special and easy for your child to identify amid all his other toys.
2 piece brush and comb set
- Get rid of tangles and keep your baby's hair soft with this wooden brush and comb. It's natural hair bristles will be nice and gentle on your baby. Set of two.
5 piece organic cotton bodysuits
- fits 3-6 months old
- these bodysuits are comfortable and cozy for all-day, everyday wear for your little one. They are an essential part of baby's wardrobe for the warmer weather.
Giraffe Problems Board Book
- Edward the giraffe can't understand why his neck is as long and bendy and, well, ridiculous as it is. No other animal has a neck this absurd. He's tried disguising it, dressing it up, strategically hiding it behind bushes--honestly, anything you can think of, he's tried.
- Just when he has exhausted his neck-hiding options and is about to throw in the towel, a turtle swoops in (well, ambles in, very slowly) and helps him understand that his neck has a purpose, and looks excellent in a bow tie.
- Age Range: 3 and up