Baby Gift Production Assistant Position
Do you enjoy working with your hands and creating beautiful things? Does the thought of putting together adorable baby gifts make you smile?
Come join us at our Leander gifting studio where we curate and put together the cutest baby gifts that you ever did see! We are hiring for a PRODUCTION ASSISTANT.
The Production Assistant’s primary responsibility includes gift assembly, inventory counting and quality checking, shipping, receiving, and e-commerce order fulfillment in a collaborative and fast-paced creative environment.
• The Baby Gift People Studio – 7696 183a Toll Rd, Unit 1H, Leander, TX 78641
Essential Daily Functions
• Review and fulfil customer orders from our computer system and internet channels.
• Read orders and pick correct items according to order
• Check items to be shipped against order packing list to be certain that quantities, color, and sizes are correct.
• Pack orders in gift boxes in a time effective manner with attention to detail.
• select appropriate shipping container and packs items to ensure safe and intact delivery.
• Determine most economical and efficient shipping method on Shopify.
• Receive and unpack warehouse inventory daily or as needed.
• Maintain cleanliness of work area throughout shift and at the end of the shift.
• Follow all company policies and procedures for safety, quality, and sanitation with regards to personnel, maintenance, and equipment.
• Perform some customer service duties in form of replying to customers inquiry via phone, chat, and email.
• Assist with photography of gift boxes.
• Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
• Basic computer and internet skills
• Ability to read, sort, check, count, type and verify numbers.
• Ability to tie a ribbon and make things look pretty.
• Ability to react to change productively and handle other tasks assigned
• Ability to multitask.
• Ability to perform basic customer service.
Work Environment & Equipment
• Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Dedicated to excellent attendance.
• May be required to work more than 40 hours per week occasionally as business needs require.
• Work environment is in a closed air-conditioned warehouse.
• Standing and/or walking for more than five (5) hours per day.
• Requires frequent bending, stretching, and lifting of objects 2 - 10 pounds
• Must be able to perform repetitive motions (folding, tying, untying, and sealing)
Required Education & Experience
• High school diploma or equivalent
• A good eye for design and all things creative!
• Knowledge of Shopify and Photoshop a plus but not required
• Customer service experience
• Previous production, assembly, and/or packaging experience helpful.
What We Offer - Hours/Compensation
• $15 per hour
• Full Time position (9am to 5pm) Monday to Friday
• Part Time position Flexible time and days
• 20% off baby gift items from www.thebabygiftpeople.com
How to Apply:
Email your resumé to email@example.com.
Include "PRODUCTION ASSISTANT" in the subject line.
Do you include receipts in the gift box?
We never include receipts in the gift box. Only the sender receives prices/receipts for their order via email.
Can I add items to a pre-arranged gift box?
Yes. You can add single items from our build your own section
to a pre-arranged gift box.
Can I return or exchange a gift?
We want you to love your gift box. But if for any reason you are not completely satisfied you can return the items within 7 days of receiving it .
Depending on who is requesting the return, the following applies
- purchaser gets a refund, minus shipping cost. The gift recipient gets store credit, minus shipping costs.
All items must be unworn and with all tags intact. Customer pays for return mailing cost and we will refund or issue store credit once the items are received.
Send an email with the headline "RETURN" to firstname.lastname@example.org to get authorization and start your return.