A baby gift inspired from the land down under! featuring a plush kangaroo, a koala rattle and more.
Down Under Kangaroo Plush
- Ideal for little hands to explore, this baby and mama kangaroo activity toy by Mary Meyer will keep little ones engaged with sensory fun.
- Soft toy measures 6-inches, features crinkle paper and rattle inside. Don't worry, Joey won't go far, he's attached inside mom's pouch.
- MACHINE WASHABLE: Care for by washing in cold water on gentle cycle, air dry
- HUES FOR THE MODERN NURSERY: A neutral palette and fun accent colors combine with a love of Australian adventure to create an elegant boutique collection.
Pouch! Board book
- Joey wants to go exploring, but at first he isn't sure he's ready to leave Mama's safe, warm pouch. Touching on a universal childhood experience, this sweet tale celebrates trying new things. It's a beautifully illustrated book about a kangaroo.
Gone Surfing' 3 Piece Rompers
- These 'Gone Surfing' 3 Piece Rompers will be an essential part of baby's summer wardrobe.
- They feature adorable prints, embroideries, stripes and solids and are comfortable one-piece clothing for a little one.
- Great for everyday wear especially for warmer temperatures.
- Fits sizes 3-6 months.
Down Under Koala Rattle – 6″
- Gender neutral
- Sleepy grey koala
- Sherpa-like white ears
- Tactile green corduroy leaf
- Gentle rattle inside
2 piece comb and hairbrush
- Get rid of tangles and keep your baby's hair soft with this wooden brush and comb. Its natural hair bristles will be nice and gentle on your baby. Set of two.
A card ( don't forget to write your note )