Baby's First Library Gift
Help baby build his/her first library with 4 books the family will enjoy reading again and again.
What's in the box?
La oruga muy hambrienta/The Very Hungry Caterpillar bilingual board book
- The time-honored classic The Very Hungry Caterpillar is now available in two bilingual formats, bringing together two languages for the ultimate reading and learning experience. With easily readable side-by-side English and Spanish text, it's perfect for children learning to speak either language.
- La oruga muy hambrienta es un libro lleno de colorido que habla de como una oruga se transforma en una linda mariposa. Los niños se divierten al descrubrir los cambios tan asombrosos por los que pasa la oruga.
But First, We Nap
- Sloth wants to nap. Rabbit doesn't. Who will win in the end? For every parent who's struggled to get their child to nap, But First, We Nap is a hilarious book to replace the naptime wrestle. Funny illustrations depict Rabbit upping his antics while the ever-patient sloth repeats, "But first, we nap." Finally worn out, Rabbit gives in, and the pair--and hopefully your child--snuggle and nod off. The perfect book for nap time!
Made for Me
- Of all the children that ever could be, You are the one made just for me. From a child's first uttered "Dada" to his or her first unsteady steps, nothing can adequately convey the joy and awe of watching the birth and growth of a new child. Now releasing as a board book filled with adorable illustrations and the refrain, "You are the one made just for me," Made for Me is a winning presentation of tender moments that tie a father and his new child together forever.
Guess How Much I Love You
- Celebrate twenty-five years of love right up to the moon and back! A new board-book edition is perfect for little hands.
- How much does Little Nutbrown Hare love his daddy? And how much does Big Nutbrown Hare love him back? The cherished tale of boundless affection is ready for boundless sharing in a durable board-book edition for the younger set.