A vibrant and fun baby gift always leaves a great impression. This Taco Tuesday Baby Gift Box is sure to make the new parents smile. Showcasing the rich heritage of Latinos and their love for food, baby will learn about the different food she will be accustomed to in this bilingual book. The taco teether will be helpful to soothe a teething baby and the bib and swaddle will be one of the most used items for baby until he/she is a toddler.
Proud to Be Latino: Food/Comida Board book
- Latino culture spans Southern and Central America as well as the Caribbean, but often when we think of Latino foods, we think tacos, burritos, and other common Mexican dishes.
- Proud to Be Latino: Food/Comida teaches children how different Latino countries use similar ingredients to create unique regional dishes. The dishes and their descriptions are given in both English and Spanish, and parents will enjoy the sidebars with additional fun facts about Latino food and culture.
- Dimensions 8" l x 8" w x 1" h
Taco Tuesday Swaddle
Taco Tuesday in a swaddle is sure to be a hit with the new parents. This fun print swaddle not only swaddles nicely, it's a burp cloth, nursing cover, stroller cover and more in one.
- Made of 70% rayon from bamboo, 30% cotton blend muslin
- Naturally hypoallergenic
- Soft, durable and sustainable
- Original Loulou Lollipop design by artist Laura Uy
- Dimensions: 47″ x 47″
Is baby teething? Let’s taco ’bout it! Made of food grade silicone, this taco teether features nubby textures on both sides for ultimate teething relief, along with a bean-shaped cutout for easy grasping. And holy guacamole, it sure is cute.
A card (don't forget to write a note at checkout)
A molded, catch-all pouch and easy, wipe-down surface makes for quick cleaning. With reinforced buttonholes for a durable, adjustable fit, this handy bib is available in an array of modern colours and fresh designs to complement baby’s wardrobe. Let’s hear it for less laundry!