What's in the box?
Poppy and cornflower swaddle by Margaux and May
- SWADDLE BLANKETS MADE FROM 100% ULTRA SOFT MUSLIN COTTON: These swaddle blankets are made from the softest muslin cotton. Their premium feel combines with beautifully opened weaves to help ensure superior comfort for baby. The flexibility and breathability has been proven to reduce overheating and encourage greater sleep patterns. The ultra soft feel of these receiving blankets is a perfect compliment to your baby's pure soft skin. Generously sized at 120 cm x 120 cm / 47" x 47" .
Floral headband set
- Beautiful stretchable headbands in many colors.
Purple pre-walker shoes
- crib shoes for 0 to 6 months old.
When I carried you in my belly book
- The special bond between a mother and her child begins well before the baby is born. But once the baby is born and starts to grow into her own person, traits from both parents begin to show themselves in delightful and humorous ways.
- When I Carried You in My Belly is a mother's song to her growing daughter, capturing the warmth and magic of the time when her daughter was housed inside her belly. The girl's laugh, her love of music, her sweet disposition, and her carefree attitude can all be traced back to her time in her mother's tummy, when her mother would laugh, sing songs, eat yummy treats, and dance the day away.
An handwritten card. (write a note at checkout)