Magnolia Farm themed baby gift box
This farmhouse themed baby gift box is a timeless and classic gift. Filled with everyday essentials for a new baby, its gender neutral color scheme makes it easy to gift .The new parents will love the quality and thought put into curating this beautiful box featuring a beautiful magnolia print swaddle, comfy shoes and organic clothing.
3 options available.
1. All items pictured except 3 piece outfit.
2. All items with 3 piece outfit.
3. Swaddle,Book and Shoes only.
Skwish Natural Rattle and Teether Grasping Activity Toy
- Classic, multi-sensory clutching rattle encourages grasping and reaching which are important for gross motor skills
- Skwish is easy for little hands to grab and hold on to while rattling the beads that slide back and forth on dowels
- Wood construction with elastic ties allow rattle and teether to flatten, or Skwish, and always return to its original shape
- Un-dyed and carefully constructed of sustainable wood
- This magnolia pattern has rich green hues paired with creamy magnolia flowers and little mustard bumble bees.
- 47x47 inches
- Made of 100% cotton muslin, and only gets softer with time
- Lightweight and breathable
- Machine washable
Moxford Tan Baby Shoes
- Beautiful Mox in tan. Comfortable for baby and very stylish. Made from vegan leather and will fit ages 6 months to 18 months.
Who's Hiding on the Farm? Board book
- There are lots of animals on the farm. Where are they hiding and what are they doing? In this innovative lift-the-flap book, little ones can pore over the beautiful collaged pages and explore behind bushes, hay bales and barn doors to find out lots of interesting facts about farmyard animals. With spreads that take readers through all four seasons, this is the perfect introduction to the outdoors.
3 piece organic coveralls (fits 3-6 months)
- Made with organic cotton, our coveralls are gentle on your baby's skin. Snap closures makes for easy dressing. Our 1-piece snap-up cotton coverall is great for playtime, tummy time, naps and bedtime.